Sunday, March 20, 2011

Diary #3

A couple of summer's ago, me and Scout met our friend Dill. When we first met em he tried to impress us by bein able to read. I thought he was puny for his age, but we eventually became pretty good friends. He used to tell me and Scout about books he was reading and we'd act them out sometimes. Another thing we used to do with Dill was spy on Boo Radley. It was fun havin him around because usually It's be just me and Scout and it was fun to have another boy around. Only bad part is Dill has to go back home after summer was over. Once he even snuck into our house and nearly scared Scout to death from hiding under our bed. He told us how his mom didn't pay any attention to him and how he hated living there. Over the years I've learned that Dill doesn't like to face hard situations. His anwser is always to run away or tuen to his imagination. It's somethin I really like about em, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment